Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of stable presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services both to clients and candidates. We respect the wishes of the candidates and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join the team of our client – a stable and well-known financial institution in Bulgaria. Our client is ready to welcome the new members of the company's innovative team and is urgently searching for highly responsible and result-oriented:
In this role, you are going to develop next-generation web application software for the finance industry in an international environment.
- 3+ years professional experience in Web Development;
- Excellent programming skills with TypeScript and Angular 6.x;
- Very good knowledge of SPA, PWA and Responsive Design methodologies;
- Programming skill with NodeJS and Java;
- Good knowledge of Cloud and IT infrastructure;
- Practical experience with Agile methodology and Scrum;
- Very good level of English language.
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Technologies or other.
- Full-time and long-term job opportunity in a stable company;
- Work in an international agile environment with flexible working hours;
- Competitive remuneration which will be paid off regularly;
- Professional growth and constant training covered by the organization;
- Additional health insurance;
- Life/Accident Insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Preferences for the company's products and services, very attractive mortgage loans.
If you are ready for this challenge please click to apply and send your CV in English or just the LinkedIn profile to: email@example.com
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency - the services are FREE OF CHARGE. (Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).