Bulwork is the first IT & TELCO recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of significant presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the candidates and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
It is a fast-growing international IT solutions company that builds and offers next-generation Digital Transformation & Digital Cloud Experience solutions to its enterprise customers. It is a global organization open to helping its employees develop their careers, be initiative, and think outside the box.
Are you a Senior Software Developer with strong SharePoint experience? You could be progressing your career in a senior, hands-on Tech Lead role because the team is growing and we are looking for a:
MS SharePoint TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
Some of your responsibilities:
The MS SharePoint Architect functions as a technical lead overseeing the architecture, design, development, and support of applications based on SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint Online platforms used by thousands of users. In addition, the SharePoint Architect participates in the architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects, and/or Proofs of Concepts, working closely with Platform Architects, Enterprise Architects, and the IT Management
The company is looking to hire an outstanding individual who is committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who is excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges.
Do you want to join the team?
If yes, the only requirements for the position are:
- 5+ years of strong professional experience in the design and implementation of SharePoint solutions (experience with SSOM, CSOM, JSOM, REST API Object Models is a must!);
- Knowledge of software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD toolchains (i.e. Azure DevOps, GitHub);
- Experience in developing web-based solutions using the Microsoft .NET tech stack, SQL databases, and knowledge of related infrastructure (IIS, Service Bus);
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies is preferred: SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019, .NET, Databases, Windows Server, Microsoft 365;
- Knowledge of one or more architecture design and modeling notations, such as C4, ArchiMate, UML;
- Very good command of English language (minimum B2 level);
- Willingness to travel for occasional business trips.
In return, the company can offer you:
- Very competitive salary;
- Additional health insurance and sportscard;
- Fully remote job or a hybrid model of working;
- Training and certification programs;
- Company-sponsored events and team building;
- Opportunity to work as part of a global team in a dynamic environment.
If you are passionate about MS SharePoint and you are looking for a fresh new start, do not hesitate anymore but apply today! Please apply for the role by sending your CV in English or your updated LinkedIn profile.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).