And our client?
They are a global leader in the digital field that leverages products and innovative solutions for digitalization and digital transformation of businesses. Our client offers various services related to the Internet of Things (IoT), Software Development, Cybersecurity, Telecommunications, Big Data, etc. For their team, together with them, we are looking for a:
SENIOR AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
Your job will consist of both automation and manual functional and non-functional testing of all applications, working closely with POs, Software Architects, and System Engineers on testing strategies as well as working on fixing and removing software issues, and documenting the process. Last but not least, you will support your colleagues and will have the freedom to give ideas to improve the process.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a QA Engineer with at least 3 years in automation testing;
- Experience in web application testing;
- Knowledge of at least one OOP programming language like Java, Python, etc.;
- Experience using Jira, TFS, or another bug tracking system;
- Excellent knowledge of test automation frameworks like Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, REST Assured, etc. (working with and building them);
- Familiar with SQL;
- Good command of English (B2+/C1).
The company can offer you:
- Great remuneration package;
- A hybrid model of work;
- Additional health insurance;
- Recognition programs and rewards;
- Multisport card;
- Certification and participation in various events and teambuildings!
If you are interested in this challenge please click to apply and send us your CV in English or just your LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
(Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).