Our client is:
A European IT solutions provider with a global presence that offers various services related to IT consulting, telecommunications, big data and IoT (Internet of Things). In addition, they offer Digital transformation and Cloud experience solutions to their clients working with some of the most well-known brands globally. Together we are looking for:
German Speaking IBM WebSphere Administrator
In this role, you will be responsible for system administration, configuration installation and setup of IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM Liberty on x86 and z/OS. You will work with intermediate systems and design and implement change measures.
- 2+ years of professional experience as an IBM WebSphere Administrator;
- Experience in the installation and support of middleware enterprise solutions;
- Good knowledge of Linux and zOS (mainframe);
- ITIL Foundation Certification or some experience working with it;
- Very good command of German and English (at least B2 level).
- Excellent remuneration;
- Additional health insurance and sports card;
- 25 days of annual paid leave;
- Excellent onboarding, additional training and certification;
- German language course to improve your language skills;
- Career growth and development;
- A fun, ambitious, and committed team of positive people to work with.
Do you like this challenge? If yes, don't hesitate and send us your CV in English or your LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency - the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).