Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of stable presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services both to clients and candidates. We respect the wishes of the candidates and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
About our client:
A product-based software company that develops a platform for multi-channel inventory and order management systems for various fields such as Business Intelligence, UI Design, and the development of Web applications. Their team in Sofia consists of skilled professionals and now they are looking for a new member to hold the position of:
Overview of the role:
As a WordPress Specialist, you will manage the website maintenance, you will create WordPress plugins for 3rd party integrations and for custom solutions. In this role, you are going to design, code, and edit the layout and functionality of the websites.
- Strong experience with WordPress - 3+ years;
- Hand-on experience with plug-ins and themes development;
- Good knowledge of Linux, Apache, and MySQL;
- Understanding of mobile UX/UI design;
- Advanced level of the English language.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics or related.
- Working from home opportunity;
- Excellent salary which is growing in the time;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Additional benefits - food vouchers, transportation benefit, gym membership;
- Excellent work environment and many more.
If you are passionate about WordPress and you are looking for improving your skills further, do not hesitate anymore but apply today! Please apply for the role by sending your CV in English or your updated LinkedIn profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).