About our client:
Canadian company HQ in Sofia that works on developing innovative products and solutions for secure mobile communication with a focus on encryption and mobile app development, making sure your phone communication is protected. Now the company is looking for a:
QA Engineer (Manual)
You will be responsible for performing tests on every step of the development lifecycle of the company's products, troubleshooting issues, working closely with the product support team and contributing to the clarification of requirements and iteration planning.
- 1+ year of professional experience as a Manual QA Engineer;
- Experience in test design and test execution;
- Working on Agile methodology;
- Knowledge of SDLC;
- Good knowledge of English (B2+).
As a plus would be considered:
- Experience with mobile testing and testing REST API's;
- Skills in any programming language;
- Experience with security and cryptographic protocol;
- Knowledge of Docker.
They can offer you:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Additional health insurance;
- Additional days of annual paid leave;
- Excellent office location in a Top Floor modern office with an area to relax, great view and game area;
- Free parking;
- Additional monetary bonuses.
If you are ready for this challenge please click to apply and send your CV in English or Linkedin profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency - the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).