a leading company with 30 years presence on the market specialized in producing innovative gambling machines, whose mission is to develop and present high-tech products, as well as constantly to increase and maintain high customer satisfaction, offering them proven quality and meet the world standards. Their team of experienced professionals is starting to work on a new project from scratch and together we are looking for a:
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing mathematical models;
- Offering detailed analysis and explanation;
- Helping development teams with the implementation of the designed models.
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer science;
- Proficiency in MS Excel;
- Excellent knowledge in combinatorics, statistics, and probability theories;
- Good command of the English language.
Would be considered an advantage:
- Experience as a (Game) Mathematician;
- Basic knowledge of OOP languages.
- Attractive remuneration
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- MultiSport card
- Excellent working conditions
If you think you are the perfect match for this job, please send us your CV in English or LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).