Our client is one of the fastest-growing open-source pioneers in the world, which software is used by 10+ million people globally. Take this opportunity to be a part of one of the best dev teams in the world if you're a...
Manual QA Engineer
As part of this team, you will work alongside software engineers, DevOps engineers, QA engineers, product managers, UX/UI designers, and the rest of the product team. The company will look to you for innovative ideas to boost performance, reliability, and security of our database products in public cloud deployments.
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer;
- Experience in testing of software systems with distributed architecture;
- Good understanding of the testing process, test types, and testing methodologies;
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems;
- Good knowledge of RDBMSs;
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of open-source DBs and software;
- Shell or Python scripting;
- Knowledge of containerization and virtualization;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- Option for remote work after one month;
- 25 days annual paid leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Additional health insurance;
- Option for company shares;
- And more...
If you are ready for this challenge please click to apply and send your CV in English or Linkedin profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).