Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of significant presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the candidates and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
About our client:
It is a stable company which develops and offers high-technology products (gaming/gambling equipment) to customers from all over the world. Currently, it is one of the leading companies in its branch. As a socially responsible company, they are an initiator of many social programs, culture foundations and events.
Due to the start of a completely NEW LONG-TERM PROJECT, together with the company we are looking for an experienced:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful project planning, execution, and on-time delivery of one or more IT-related projects. You will be proactively communicating with customers, third-party resources and teams involved in the project. You will be also free to identify, define and execute the best project management methodology and framework for each assigned project.
The ideal candidates MUST HAVE:
- 2+ years of professional experience in Project Management;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Mechanics, Electronics or any other in the IT field (technical background is a must);
- Experience and awareness of Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Experience in all phases of project management from planning, managing the project execution, monitoring and control and roll-out, including change management;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.) as well as Jira, or other task management systems
- Strong communication, time-management and organizational skills;
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and verbal).
As an advantage:
- PMP or PMI-ACP certification will be considered a strong advantage
- An attractive remuneration;
- Additional social benefits package (incl. food vouchers, MultiSport card, additional health insurance);
- Strong supportive culture;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Team, social events;
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above and you are interested in the job opportunity, please do not hesitate but please send your updated CV in English or LinkedIn profile to: email@example.com
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).