And our client:
25 years of experience providing security solutions as fire alarm systems for different types of buildings: residential homes, offices, they have almost a million secured buildings globally.
Your main responsibilities will include not only to plan, improve, and optimize existing processes but also to set up meetings with project team members and to identify the risk. Last but not least, you have to find opportunities and resolve issues.
- Ability to lead projects and teams;
- Previous experience in R&D in a Project Management role;
- Very good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- University background in mechanical/ electrical engineering disciplines or experience in this field.
- Working on challenging projects in a stable and well-known company globally;
- Very good salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Additional health insurance;
- Additional training and certification;
If you consider yourself suitable for the position, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English ASAP
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
(Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).