Who is our client?
A product company, operating in online payments. The main focus of the product is to provide payment optimization for the e-commerce business. By using the latest technology, programming languages and environment, they stay on top of the rank list and offer some of the best solutions for their clients.
In this position, you will be involved in the process of designing and implementing complex workflows, APIs, and UI Back-end structures for payment platforms
- At least 3 years of experience in Ruby and Ruby on Rails;
- Hands-on experience in MySQL and/or PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD practices, RSpec;
An advantage would be:
- Prior experience working within the payments industry;
- Experience in building APIs using the latest standards,
- Knowledge of OpenSSL, mod_security, general security, Redis;
- Knowledge of Linux and DevOps (AWS, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.).
- Excellent remuneration package, above the average in the sector;
- Supplementary private health insurance;
- Sports card;
- Professional training and career development;
- Annual monetary bonus based on your performance.
If you believe that this is the right step forward, do not hesitate and send your application in English or just Linkedin profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
(Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).