Bulwork is the first IT & TELCO recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of stable presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both clients and candidates. We respect the wishes of our clients and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
IF YOU WANT TO USE THE CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGIES
IF YOU LIKE THE IDEA TO WORK ON VARIOUS PROJECTS
IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF A HUGE ORGANISATION
don't miss the opportunity to join and to become a part of a senior team experienced in various projects for high-tech companies. They will be happy to be the next IT Geek in the organisation occupying the position of a:
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
- at least 3 years of experience using JavaEE and JavaSE;
- at least 2 years of experience using Spring and related Spring Boot, Spring Security;
- Some knowledge of NoSQL or just another RDBMS;
- Understanding of clustering and micro services based architecture;
- Last but not least, to understand and use English language at your work;
- As a plus they will be happy to see that you have some experience or knowledge of Rx/RxJava2.0.
Appreciating your skills and knowledge, they will attract you with the following offer:
- Very competitive remuneration;
- Additional health insurance;
- Food/transport vouchers;
- Languages classes paid by them;
- Yoga and National dances classes also covered by the company;
- Various Team Building activities
- Last but not least, the opportunity to change projects constantly which will allow you to learn new things and not to be bored of the monotony of the job!
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your CV in English or just the LinkedIn profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).