Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of significant presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the candidates and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
About our client:
It is a fast-growing large global business provider (FinTech) with 4000+ employees across 45 offices worldwide (US, China, Singapore, Russia, Japan, India, Bulgaria, etc). The company offers a broad range of technical solutions to asset managers, capital markets, private clients, and family offices.
Currently, the company is expanding the team in Sofia, Bulgaria and together with them we are looking to hire:
SOLUTION DESIGN MANAGER
If you are not afraid to work hard and you are looking for bigger challenges – this will be the right place for You.
As a Solution Design Manager, you will be responsible for business architecture, technology and the delivery model of the solution. You will actively communicate with internal and external service providers, stakeholders, and solution team members as well as with the Project Management team to align the solution plan with the overall program plan. The Solution Manager will lead the development and execution of the solution to meet business requirements, as well as handover to IT operations.
- Proven professional experience in leading M&A projects (mergers and acquisitions) is a must;
- Strong technical understanding of desktop services, network services, and support services, and the ability to bring together components into an overall solution;
- Technical delivery experience;
- Good project management skills, ideally certified to PRINCE2, PMP levels;
- Good Architecture / Technical Design experience, ideally in EA with certification in any of the following: TOGAF, Zachman Framework, Archimate, ITIL, COBIT;
- Excellent command of English level (both written and verbal).
- Competitive salary plus additional social benefits;
- 25 days annual paid leave;
- Additional health insurance;
- Standard but flexible working hours;
- Salary review once per year as well as performance monetary bonuses;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Office location on a communicative place at Sofia city center in a modern office building;
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business.
Sounds like the perfect new job opportunity for You? Do not hesitate any longer but please send your CV (or LinkedIn profile) to: email@example.com
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).