Our client: is a leading company which offers technological solutions for urban mobility. They manage a large scale of IT projects. Their team consists of experienced professionals who are eager to bring a huge change to the public transport scene.
Do you want to be part of a massive project for the digitalization of an entire city? They will be glad to have you in their team as a:
SYSTEMS ENGINEER (INTERNSHIP)
You will be part of the development and maintenance of a complex information system with a wide technological stack - virtualization, containerization, CI /CD.
- Basic scripting experience (Python, PHP, Go, or other)
- Knowledge in Linux administration
- Understanding of SQL/NoSQL Databases
- Basic knowledge of DevOps processes and technologies
- Familiar with cloud technologies, storage systems, and containerization
- Good command of the English language.
- Paid Internship (opportunity for permanent employment if you are successful at your role)
- Additional health insurance
- Being part of an innovative company
- Ability to work in a team that delivers high-quality results.
If you think you are the perfect match for this job, please send us your CV in English or LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).