Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of significant presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the candidates and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
About our client:
It is a stable software development company offering full-scale project development for both web and mobile projects. Their young and enthusiastic team of professionals work with the latest technologies and offer long-term services for corporate clients as well as project-based support for small and medium-sized enterprises (SME). Currently, the team in Sofia is growing, and together with the company we are looking for an experienced:
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful project planning, execution, and on-time delivery of client-centric custom solutions. While proactively communicating with customers and with the software development team, you will take the responsibility for the whole lifecycle of the project – definition of requirements, project planning, management of the software development process. The Technical Project Manager must also keep both project documentation and Jira tickets up-to-date.
The ideal candidates MUST HAVE:
- 4+ years of professional experience in Project Management;
- 2+ years of professional experience in IT Project Management;
- Experience and /or very good understanding of Agile / SCRUM;
- Excellent understanding of project management principles;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and verbal).
As an advantage:
- Experience in software development (ex. any coding experience);
- Higher education in an IT-related specialty.
- Competitive remuneration package and social benefits (medical and dental insurance, Multisport card, personal laptop);
- Flexible working hours;
- Dynamic and interesting work environment;
- Home office policy (2-3 days home office per week with an option for fully remote even after Covid!!!);
- Opportunity to gain experience in diverse international projects and clients
- Teambuilding and different team/company events;
- Career growth and development;
- Online technical and non-technical training available according to the personal needs;
- Cozy office located very close to a metro station.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above and you are interested in the job opportunity, please do not hesitate but please send your updated CV in English or LinkedIn profile.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).