Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of stable presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services both to clients and candidates. We respect the wishes of the candidates and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
It is a leading US company focused on developing and maintaining an award-winning automation platform for corporate security. They work with large and well-established companies in TELCO, the financial field, etc. Due to the acquisition of a new company in the US, they open several new roles for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Together with them, we are looking for an IT Geek who will join to the team on the position of a:
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTANT - IT AUTOMATION
• Act as an integral member of the Professional Services team, taking responsibility for developing solutions from a technical perspective
• Build automation artefacts using re-usable building blocks (Content) and Runbooks on time and against defined business requirements
• Ensure all artefacts and associated assets conform to all appropriate standards
• Adapt and build account-specific versions of the standard use cases
• Take ownership and support the testing of account-specific use cases
• Manage any required integration of task automation from the Automation Task SMEs
• Manage the assets within the Automation Library relating to BAU activities
- 3+ years of experience as an Integration Developer, Automation Developer, or having similar experience in a DevOps environment;
- Ability to understand and write scripting code (Groovy, Python, Java, or other);
- Knowledge of one or more software automation and service management solutions like Remedy, BMC, CA, IBM Tivoli, IPSoft, ServiceNow, Automic, Blueprism, or HP Orchestration solution;
- Understanding of integration of API’s;
- Experience in continuous improvement and Agile development methodologies;
- Knowledge of the service and technical requirements;
- Very good command of the English language (B2+/ C1) due to everyday communication with other technical departments of the clients of the company.
- Excellent remuneration package;
- 25 annual paid vacation days;
- Additional health insurance;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home;
- Annual conferences and company events paid by the company;
- Annual monetary bonus;
- Work-life balance, drinks, and food in the office.
If you want to feel valued and to become part of a great team, please send us your CV in English or LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01/09/2016).