Bulwork is the first IT & TELCO recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of stable presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services both to clients and candidates. We respect the wishes of the candidates and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
About our client:
A leading company that combines innovative technology and modern design in order to shape the automotive future of tail light systems. Their know-how and leading-edge spirit have grown them to one of the largest manufacturers worldwide.
Overview of the role:
In this role, you will take the responsibility of planning and implementing new projects. As a Project Manager, your duties will include collecting and managing a team of professionals, defining project scope, goals, and deliverables, managing the budget, and monitoring the progress.
- 3+ years professional experience in leading projects from scratch;
- Experience in Automotive Industry
- Knowledge of Quality standards;
- Risk management - some experience or knowledge;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Skills with MS Office, MS Outlook, ERP;
- Clean driving license and the ability for traveling abroad;
- Very good command of the English language.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for constant improvement and professional growth;
- Additional health insurance;
- Additional monetary bonuses;
- Last but not least, to work on cutting edge technologies and projects which you can't find in another company in Bulgaria.
If you want to work in a successful international company and possess the required skill-set, do not wait any longer and send your application in English or LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
(Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).