Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of stable presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services both to clients and candidates. We respect the wishes of our clients and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
About our client:
Our client is a company, part of a global IT services and solutions company, focused on development of innovative solutions in the areas of Collaboration, Big Data & Analytics, and the Internet of Things. The company develops its own products acting as a product-oriented company but works on many clients' projects as well.
Right now they are looking to hire an:
Essential skills and experience for the role:
- 3+ years of proven professional experience in the finance, logistics, or production field;
- 2+ years of experience in implementing ERP solutions;
- Technical knowledge / experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 ERP;
- Some basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Exchange Server;
- Understanding of business application concepts and terminology;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Willingness to travel abroad (business trips).
The company can offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Additional health insurance;
- Sports card;
- Standard but still flexible working hours;
- Various trainings and certification courses as well as initial onboarding;
- Professional growth and development;
- Team buildings and company events;
- Home office policy or opportunity to work FULLY REMOTELY;
- Parking slot near the office;
- Friendly work environment and Senior team members to exchange knowledge, ideas, and experience.
Sounds like your next job? Do not hesitate and send your CV or LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).