Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of stable presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services both to clients and candidates. We respect the wishes of our clients and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
About our client:
One of the leading employers in Bulgaria with over 30+ years of experience in the financial sector. The company has been awarded for innovation in its area of business and is currently in an active process of transforming and digitalizing the products and services to keep up with all the new trends and requirements from the business and customers.
Together with our client we offer you to play a key role in assessing and improving the company’s Cybersecurity procedures and rules. Sounds challenging, doesn't it? Come and grab this opportunity being their:
CYBER SECURITY MANAGER
The successful candidate will challenge, identify and manage the implementation of the company's Cyber Security roadmap with assistance from their team. There will be a breadth of challenges within the role and a variety of tasks, where no two days are the same.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implementation, improvement, supervision, and control of the Cyber Security strategy and programs;
- Risk analysis and introduction of new system rules and correlations in order to prevent fraud;
- Development of plans for dealing with incidents related to cyber fraud;
- Join new projects initiatives;
- People management.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in Cyber security, computer and network analysis;
- Strong awareness of security technologies: SIEM, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.;
- Hands-on experience and excellent knowledge of different OSs (Windows, Linux, Unix), Databases, WEB, Servers, Network devices;
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related IT specialty preferably with a focus on Computer and network security, Cybercrime and Anti-Fraud analyses;
- Any related Cyber / Information security certificates or training will be considered an advantage!
- Good command of the English language (both written and verbal).
ТHE COMPANY CAN OFFER YOU:
- A full-time permanent job in a stable company;
- Excellent remuneration;
- 25 days annual paid leave;
- Free medical care;
- Additional life insurance;
- Additional social benefits incl. special discounts for mortgage loans!
- Training and opportunities for personal and professional growth and development;
- Opportunity to lead various key projects with significant impact on the performance of the organization;
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity in a professional atmosphere that will allow you to reveal all your talent? This may be the perfect role for you!
Don't hesitate anymore but send your CV in English or LinkedIn profile.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The candidate does not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE!
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP)