Bulwork is the first IT & TELCO recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of stable presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services both to clients and candidates. We respect the wishes of the candidates and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
About our client:
It is the main IT service provider for one of the biggest retail organizations in the world. Offering various solutions, the company is in charge of the selection and provision of IT infrastructure and platforms, as well as business applications. Always following current technological developments, our client strives to establish the best and most innovative solutions. Together with them, we are looking for an experienced professional who will join their fast-growing team as an:
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Software Developer;
- Proficiency in SQL, Python and PySpark;
- Good knowledge of Spark/Databricks, Docker, Azure’s Event Hubs, Snowflake;
- Deep understanding of Big Data and container frameworks;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
Do you think this is the right challenge for you? Then don't look any further! Don't miss the opportunity to receive:
- Excellent remuneration;
- Fully REMOTE job;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Food Vouchers and Multi Sport Card;
- Coverage of transportation expenses;
- Modern office equipped with state-of-the-art technology;
- The opportunity to be part of international projects;
Sounds like an exciting opportunity, doesn't it? Then do not hesitate and send us your CV in English or Linkedin profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP)