Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of significant presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the candidates and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
About our client:
A very stable and renowned international organization. It successfully attracts and retains dynamic and talented people and offers them opportunities for continuous professional growth and development in the organization.
Due to the ongoing digital transformation and innovation process in the company, the IT team is growing and together with the client, we are looking for an experienced and highly responsible, ambitious and reliable:
DATA WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Brief summary of your responsibilities:
You will lead and manage a team of DWH and Reporting Specialists (hiring, performance reviews, goal setting, job training, promotions, and people management). You will also ensure proper functioning of the reporting systems and up-to-date knowledge of the industry trends. Last but not least, you have to support an inclusive and high-performing team where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the team’s mission.
Looking for a new challenge to take you out of your comfort zone? …Let’s meet and discuss!
- University degree (at least Bachelor's degree) in IT related specialties like Computer Science, Information Technology, (Business) Informatics, or similar;
- 2+ years of professional experience in leading or managing a team of Software Engineers or/ and DWH Specialists;
- 4+ years in software development with focus on Data Warehouse and / or Data Integration is a MUST!
- Database knowledge and experience – relational databases (Oracle / MS SQL / PostgreSQL);
- Solid experience in ETL (design, implementation and maintenance) and ETL tools (Oracle Data Integrator, AWS ETL, etc.)
- Agile / Scrum methodology;
- Very good command of English language (both written and verbal).
- Very good salary and additional social benefits package;
- Various opportunities for learning and further professional growth and development;
- Standard but flexible working hours;
- Work from home policy;
- Team buildings and different team/company events;
- Additional training and certificates;
- Modern work environment.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above and you are interested in the job opportunity, please do not hesitate but please send your updated CV in English or LinkedIn profile.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).