European cloud service provider company, that has mastered the AWS ecosystems and ensures the full-cycle optimized level of migration, deployment, connection, and automation. For their growing team in Sofia, they are ready to welcome one experienced professional to the position of a:
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for automating CI/CD pipelines, bridging legacy network administration tools with modern cloud and container-based solutions, writing Infrastructure as Code stacks and imagining solutions to orchestrate technical workflows in accordance with business needs.
- 2+ years experience with AWS;
- Profound experience in Linux System Administration;
- Python scripting skills;
- Good technical level of knowledge of Terraform, CloudFormation, or Ansible;
- Experience in Microservices and Cloud Architecture in an Agile environment;
- Very good level of English language;
As an advantage but not mandatory!
- Good level of French (B2);
- Very competitive salary;
- Unlimited home office days!
- 26 days annual paid leave;
- Additional health insurance and other incentives;
- Paid training and certifications;
- An opportunity to work in an atmosphere of mutual trust, commitment, and reliability.
If you are interested in this professional opportunity and you are looking for the next promising step in your career, just send us your CV or LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
(Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).