About our client:
A fast-growing innovative software company that offers high-quality design and development services globally. Its mission is to provide innovative solutions that make a difference and satisfy the needs of both clients and end-users. They are currently working on an interesting Swiss project in the automotive field and, together with them, we are looking for a professional who will join the work as a:
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Your daily work will consist of writing and executing test plans and test cases; analyzing bugs and issues and finding the roots of the problem; analyzing test results, as well as working under the SCRUM methodology.
- 1+ years of professional experience as a QA Engineer;
- Experience with API, functionality, usability, and compatibility tests;
- Experience with Postman or another similar tool;
- Familiar with SQL;
- Good command of English (B2+).
It would be a plus to have:
- Knowledge of scripting and OOP languages like Java, C#, etc.;
- Experience with security and performance tests;
- ISTQB certificate;
- Good command of German.
The company can offer you:
- Great remuneration package;
- A hybrid model of work from their modern offices in Sofia, Plovdiv, or Burgas;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- Additional days of annual paid leave;
- Welcoming team full of experienced and supportive colleagues.
If you are interested in this position, send your CV or your updated LinkedIn profile today!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
(Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from