About our client:
It is a leading online, mobile, and point of sale payment service provider connecting businesses and consumers globally. The company employs over 300+ people worldwide across 15+ global offices and they keep growing. Currently, together with the company, we are looking to hire an experienced Senior to hold the position of a:
HEAD OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT DEPARTMENT
- Manage a team of experienced Technical Support Specialists;
- Organizing and preparing the working process of subordinates and in this regard delegating tasks.
- Actively communicating with other IT leads external parties and other operational units within the company.
- 10+ years of professional experience in various technical support roles;
- Strong experience in managing technical support teams - at least couple of years;
- Understanding of network protocols such as - HTTP, FTP, SSL/TLS, TCP/IP;
- Hands-on experience in networking, diagnostics and troubleshooting;
- Excellent results-oriented, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Very good command of English.
As an advantage will be considered:
- Experience in Linux OSs, automation scripting, and various monitoring tools;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related;
- Excellent remuneration package- salary above the average of the competitors!
- Opportunity for professional development;
- Modern and constantly evolving business environment;
- Social perks like additional health insurance, sportscard, IT trainings with external organisations;
- Excellent performance monetary bonuses!
- Last, but not least, the opportunity to work REMOTELY.
If you are ready to take this opportunity and that position sounds like an interesting challenge to you - send us your CV in English or Linkedin profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay taxes to the Agency - the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP)