Bulwork is the first IT & TELCO recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 21 years of significant presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the wishes of the candidates and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
It is a stable software development company offering full-scale project development for both web and mobile projects. Their young and enthusiastic team of professionals works with the latest technologies and offer long-term services for corporate clients as well as project-based tech support for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Currently, the Project Management team is growing, and together with the company, we are looking for an experienced:
SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGER
As a Software Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful project planning, execution, and on-time delivery of client-centric custom software solutions. While proactively communicating with customers and with the software development team, you will take the responsibility for the whole lifecycle of the project – definition of requirements, project planning, management of the software development process, etc. The IT Project Manager must also keep both project documentation and Jira tickets up-to-date.
The ideal candidates MUST HAVE:
- Proven professional experience in IT Project Management (2+ years);
- Experience in software development is a MUST! (coding experience and / or having been in a Software Developer / Team Lead or Technical Lead role);
- Experience and good understanding of Agile / SCRUM methodology and principles;
- Excellent understanding of project management principles;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal). Knowledge of the German language will be an advantage!
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package and social benefits (medical and dental insurance, Multisport card, personal laptop);
- Flexible working hours;
- Dynamic and interesting work environment;
- A hybrid model of working or FULLY REMOTE job;
- Opportunity to gain experience in diverse international projects and clients;
- Teambuilding and different team/company events;
- Career growth and development;
- Online technical and non-technical training available according to the personal needs;
- Cozy office located very close to a metro station.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above and you are interested in the job opportunity, please do not hesitate but please send your updated CV in English or LinkedIn profile.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP)