And our client:
.......... is one of the leading fintech companies, focused on providing software applications for mobile, online and POS payment services for e-commerce clients. Currently, together with them, we are looking for a:
Your work will consist of supporting everything related to ETL, automation, data pipelines, data processing and cleansing. You will work with AWS cloud tools, having close mutual interaction with business intelligence and reporting engineers, data scientists and product owners in the company. You have to fulfill data needs and reach the business requirements, being part of the Data Analytics team in the company, and will have the chance to learn from very experienced team members..
- 3+ years of professional experience with Python;
- SQL knowledge;
- Experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of data modelling and optimization, as well as ETL processes;
- Some experience or knowledge of Amazon Web Services cloud technologies;
- Great command of English (B2/C1).
As advantages would be considered the following skills:
- Skala or Ruby experience;
- BI, Data analytics, data pipelines, warehousing and reporting;
- Spark, PySpark.
The company can offer you:
- REMOTE WORK opportunity;
- Excellent remuneration package and annual bonuses;
- 25 days paid annual leave;
- Additional health insurance;
- Multisport card, food vouchers and/or travel expenses coverage;
- Excellent opportunities for career development.
If you want to become a part of a great team, please send us your CV in English or just your LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01/09/2016).