Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 21 years of stable presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services both to clients and candidates. We respect the wishes of the candidates and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them
... is a software Swiss-based company that develops entirely its own software and hardware solutions for encrypted communication. The mission is to satisfy both clients and customers by providing the best security in communication at all levels. At this moment, they are working on a special and exciting project where they will need one more QA to join the team:
QA ENGINEER (Manual)
Your daily responsibilities will be related to writing and executing test plans and test cases; analyzing and finding bugs and issues and fixing them; analyzing test results, and working under the SCRUM methodology.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a QA Engineer;
- Experience with API, functionality, usability, and compatibility tests;
- Experience with Postman or another similar tool;
- Very good understanding of SDLC;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Very good command of English (B2+).
Advantages will be:
- Knowledge of OOP languages like Java, C#, etc.;
- Experience with security and performance tests;
- ISTQB certification;
- Good command of the German language.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary;
- Additional days of annual paid leave;
- A hybrid model of work in Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna or Burgas with an option to visit the offices there;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- Sports card;
- Coaching program.
If you are interested and find the opportunity suitable for you, send us your CV or your updated LinkedIn profile immediately!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).