A Fin-Tech giant focused on real-time payments, clearing, and settlement worldwide solutions. The company operates in 24 countries, has over 370 clients and 650,000+ users. Currently, they are opening a new independent R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria and for the entirely new teams together with them we are looking for an experienced professional to hold the position of a:
As a Product Owner, you will be part of a newly formed software development team and will be involved in the whole software design process of building APIs and services with REST and Soap. Your role will provide vision and direction to the team and stakeholders throughout the project - gathering requirements from multiple sources, writing technical product documentation such as business requirements, software requirements specifications, interface specifications, and API contracts, and analyzing the impact of new requirements and changes, providing estimates to the effort needed for delivery.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Product Owner (in an IT organization or software development company);
- Experience in identifying functional and non-functional requirements from stakeholders;
- Strong skills in documenting product functionality, writing user stories and backlogs;
- Knowledge of user acceptance testing;
- Deep understanding of Agile and Scrum principles and collaboration tools (Jira/Gitlab);
- Excellent knowledge of UML;
- Previous dev experience or deep knowledge of SDLC (some writing code skills too);
- Very good English skills (B2 level or higher).
A plus will be:
- Previous experience with payment systems.
- Excellent remuneration;
- Working on new projects from scratch;
- Flexible working hours;
- Career development opportunities;
- Opportunity of being part of one of the biggest payment solutions providers and changing the fintech world!
Do you think this is your next career? Don't waste any more time and send us your CV in English or your LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP)