About our partner:
This is a leading Еuropean manufacturer, consisting of 100+ companies and it's spread in 50 countries globally. Now they are going to expand their R&D team in Bulgaria, and together with them we are looking for highly motivated and ambitious professionals who can take the role of a:
As a Test Engineer you will define test specifications for electronic system tests and extend existing software tools and environments. You will be involved in the whole stages of product development and execute tests, analyze electronic, software and system requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in testing and developing electronic systems;
- Practice with automation tests and testing;
- Very good scripting skills with Python;
- Experience with bug tracking and test reporting;
- Ability to do some requirements analysis;
- Good working level of English or/and German languages;
Advantages for the role:
- Certified in ISTQB or other;
- Practice with PyTest, PyQT, LabView, serial communication protocols;
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence, Git;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Informatics, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or a similar specialty.
- Hybrid working environment;
- Very good remuneration and additional social package;
- Opportunity to be part of the high performing R&D team in Bulgaria and to develop your skills and experience further;
- Fast and clear recruitment process;
- Last but not least, a chance to be part of a stable international company in this turbulent time.
If you are interested in the position, grab this unique career opportunity and send us your CV in English or just the LinkedIn profile to: email@example.com
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP)