Bulwork is the first IT Recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 22 years of stable presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services both to clients and candidates. We respect the candidates' wishes and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
Leading insurance company with extensive long-term experience and established best practices in the market in Bulgaria and Europe. They offer diverse insurance products, services, and digital platforms. The company is very stable and it is constantly expanding its team.
At the moment, for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria, together with them, we are looking to find and hire an experienced:
LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
As a Linux System Administrator, you will plan, manage, build, monitor, and troubleshoot RHEL Linux servers. You will also:
- Perform day-to-day operational tasks to ensure that the server environment and backups are operating appropriately;
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, and servers;
- Create server configurations and deploy servers, perform upgrades and fixes to the operating system and security software;
- Analyze alerts from monitoring systems, troubleshoot problems.
- 3+ years of professional experience in system administration;
- Proven professional experience in Linux System Administration from various Linux distributions, pref. RHEL;
- Good networking skills – TCP/IP, Routing, OSI Layers, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, knowledge of Linux-based networking;
- Hands-on experience with at least one scripting language – Bash / Perl / Python;
- Experience in automated deployments and configuration management;
- Experience with backup solutions (CommVault, Veeam, or similar) and VMware Virtualization – VMWare vCenter, ESXi;
- Knowledge and/or experience with SAN/Storage management and administration;
- Working level of English language (B1+ / B2 level).
Beneficial skills and experience:
- CI/CD technologies such as AzureDevOps, Git;
- Monitoring systems (Nagios, Zabbix, Grafana, NetXMS, etc.)
The company can offer you:
- Very good remuneration package;
- Excellent annual performance bonuses;
- Opportunities for learning and professional development – additional internal/external courses and certification;
- Additional health, life, and pension insurance;
- 25 days annual paid leave;
- Sports card;
- A HYBRID model of work after the first six months in the company;
- Excellent opportunity to be part of the digital transformation process in the company;
If this job opportunity interests you, please send us your latest copy of your CV in English or your LinkedIn profile, and let's work together!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).