Our client is...
One of the leading employers in Bulgaria, a very stable financial organization with more than 20+ years of experience in the local market. They were awarded for their innovative working methods, as well as for the quality of the services they offered to their customers. Right now, they are in the process of digitizing their products in order to keep up with the latest demands of the business. That's why, they are in the process of developing and customizing various applications leading to the need to expand its current internal development team. Together with them, we are looking for an IT professional who will join their team in Sofia and will hold the position of:
Application Developer (.NET)
Some of your duties:
You will be part of a Digital Product Development team and will be responsible for developing, implementing, supporting, and enhancing web and internal application solutions and services. You will work in an Agile environment, following the best software development practices and ensuring that the solutions meet the requirements and security standards outlined in the design documentation.
- University degree (Bachelor's or Master's ) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, (Business) Informatics, or other related IT specialty;
- 2+ years of experience as a .Net/C# Software Developer;
- Decent experience in enterprise-level application development;
- Very good database knowledge - MS SQL;
- Good practice with web-based technologies;
- Experience working in a Scrum /Agile environment
- Good command of English, both written and spoken (B1+ /B2 level).
As an advantage would be considered:
- Previous experience or knowledge of banking or fintech domain;
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- A full-time permanent job in a stable financial institution in these turbulent times;
- Excellent remuneration;
- 24+ days annual paid leave;
- Additional health, pension + life insurance;
- Fitness equipment;
- Yearly monetary bonuses;
- Special discounts on various banking products including lower interest on mortgage loans!
If you are interested in taking on this professional challenge, click to apply and send your CV in English or your updated LinkedIn profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency - the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).