We are BULWORK...
The first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 23 years of significant presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the candidates' wishes and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
Our customer is...
One of the leading employers in Bulgaria - a very stable company with more than 20+ years of experience in the local market. They were awarded for their innovative work methods, as well as for the quality of the services they offer. Right now, the company is in а process of digitizing its products to keep up with the latest demands of the business.
The IT Department is growing and together with them, we are looking for an experienced IT professional who can join them as a:
SENIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
Main responsibilities and duties:
As a Senior Database Administrator, your responsibilities will be related to organizing, leading, controlling, and managing the process of applicative database administration of the organization's core systems. To ensure the excellent performance of the databases you are going to provide your expertise in the administration, maintenance, development, and implementation of policies and procedures. You will be also responsible for Oracle tuning, as well as analyzing, creating indexes, and writing storage procedures. Last but not least – you can take the next step in your career and lead a small team of DBAs.
- At least 4 years of professional experience as a Database Administrator;
- Strong experience with Oracle 12c databases and PL/SQL;
- Experience in monitoring, maintenance, and performance tuning of databases;
- Experience with Backup and Recovery using RMAN;
- Experience with Data Guard;
- University Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, (Software) Engineering, or relevant IT specialty;
- Very good command of English (B2 level).
Advantages for the role:
- Experience in leading teams or projects;
- Knowledge or experience in the fintech/payment industry.
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join the company, you’ll have access to:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Annual financial bonuses based on overall performance;
- Additional health and life insurance;
- Technical training and excellent onboarding process;
- Opportunity to work closely with the company's experienced IT team;
- Hybrid model of work (Sofia);
- Last but not least - an opportunity to become a TEAM LEAD!
Doesn't it sound like the BEST opportunity for YOUR career development? If so, please send us your CV in English or your LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).