The first technical-oriented recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 23 years of stable presence in the market. We succeeded in establishing a reputation for delivering high-quality services both to clients and candidates. We respect the candidates' wishes and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
A leading financial institution with a great impact on the Bulgarian market. They have been providing high-quality services to their customers for the last 25+ years. Moreover, they successfully attract and retain talents and offer them opportunities for continuous professional growth and development. Due to the ongoing digital transformation and digitalization of the organization, together, we are looking for a highly responsible, ambitious IT professional to take the position of a:
Technical Lead (Software Development)
Some of your duties:
You will be involved in the overall quality of the programming code and the quality of the product your team is responsible for. You will do some code reviews when it is necessary and will give ideas about the usage of the technologies and frameworks that will facilitate the work of the team. You will have the opportunity to lead a team of Software Engineers and System Integrators (5+ people) who will be involved in the development and implementation of Microservices-based applications.
- Previous experience in a position of a Software Developer, Integration Developer, Automation Developer, or similar position;
- Some experience in leading and managing small teams of Software Engineers and/or Automation Developers;
- Good experience in OO programming and OO Design;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience with Microservices based systems and APIs;
- University degree (Bachelor´s or Master´s) in (Business) Informatics, (Software) Engineering or a relevant specialty ;
- Previous working experience in a fintech domain will be considered as a great advantage!
- A full-time permanent job in a stable financial institution;
- Excellent remuneration;
- 24+ days annual paid leave;
- Additional health and life insurance;
- Free parking spot and fitness equipment;
- Yearly monetary bonuses;
- Special discounts on credit/debit card payments and lower or no interest on mortgage loans!
- Last but not least, an opportunity for career growth and development.
Are you one to stand out in the crowd? If yes, don't hesitate to apply and send us your CV in English or your LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency - the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
(Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).