Who are we?
Bulwork is the first technical-oriented recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 23 years of stable presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both clients and candidates. We respect the wishes of the candidates and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
Our partner is:
A global leader in the production and sale of electronic components for wind turbines, enterprise cooling systems, and components for domestic appliances. The company has been on the market for many years and is one of the best employers in Europe. Now they are going to expand their R&D team in Bulgaria, and together with them we are looking for a highly motivated professional who can take the role of a:
MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTOR ( R&D dept.)
You will be part of the R&D team in the company and some of your main responsibilities for the role will be related to the construction of packaging for whole products and individual components, as well as for the creation of construction documentation - drawings, specifications, etc.
- Education in the field of (Mechanical), Electrotechnics or Industrial Management;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Strong knowledge of CAD systems and MS Office;
- Very good command of English or German languages or both.
- Very good remuneration and additional social package;
- Opportunity to be part of the high-performing team in Bulgaria and to develop your skills and experience further;
- Fast recruitment process;
- Last but not least, a chance to be part of a stable international company in this turbulent time.
If you are interested in the position, grab this unique career opportunity and send us your CV in English or just your LinkedIn profile.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).