We are BULWORK...
The first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 23 years of significant presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the candidates' wishes and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
Our partner is...
One of the leading employers in Bulgaria – a very stable client-centric organization with more than 20+ years of experience in the local market. They were awarded for their innovative work methods, as well as for the quality of the services they offer. It is a company with a long history and a wide customer base that is focused on keeping up with the latest demands of the business.
The team is growing and together with them, we are looking for an experienced professional who can join them as a:
EXPERIENCED COMPLIANCE OFFICER (Legal & Finance)
The Compliance Officer must make sure that the company follows all legal rules and regulations.
Taking a key role in the office in Bulgaria, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the compliance risk and enforcement of the laws, rules, and codes of conduct about the activity, and monitoring compliance with them.
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify compliance vulnerabilities;
- Preparation of regular reports for the management (on local and Group level);
- Participation in different Group projects and regular meetings;
- AML and GDPR monitoring;
- Local coordination of data protection issues.
Required qualifications and skills:
- a University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, and Law or comparable studies is a MUST!
- Previous experience as a Compliance Officer in a Compliance or AML department, preferably at a Bank / Financial Institution or Asset Management company;
- General interest and knowledge of financial markets;
- Very good command of English (minimum B2+ level) as you are going to be part of a multinational team.
- Willingness to travel abroad on business trips (1-2 times per year).
- Excellent analytical, and time management skills and ability to work under strict deadlines.
Our client can offer you:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Annual financial bonuses based on overall performance;
- Additional health and life insurance;
- Initial onboarding and additional training;
- Opportunity to work as part of an international and multinational team;
- Hybrid model of work (Sofia) and flexible working hours;
- Interesting projects from a theoretical and practical point of view, which will enrich your experience.
Are you ready for a new professional challenge? Let's meet!
We're looking forward to receiving your application (CV in English or your LinkedIn profile)!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).