Who is our partner?
A renowned financial institution that provides innovative IT banking products, services, and solutions to financial entities. With offices all around the globe, including Central Europe and Southeast Asia, the company is looking for a motivated IT Geek who will become a part of their ever-growing team taking the position of a:
IT Security and Risk Management Specialist
In this role, you will be involved in IT risk management, security assessments, and IT audit activities. Your responsibilities will include the elaboration of information security measures, management of risk and controls, and participation in the evaluation and selection of applications and systems with a focus on information security implications. Besides, you will perform penetration tests and IT security risk assessments.
- 1+ years of professional background in IT Security, Risk Management, IT Audit or Governance;
- 3+ years of professional experience as a System Administrator (Windows or Linux);
- University degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications, or a similar field is mandatory;
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work under pressure;
- Familiarity with security regulations in the financial sector and local (European) ICT risk;
- Very good level of English (written and spoken).
Security certifications in CEH, CSX, or similar will be considered a great advantage.
- Very competitive remuneration;
- Social benefits package incl. additional health and life accident insurance, food and birthday vouchers, fitness equipment, etc;
- Opportunity for learning and professional development;
- Home office possibility;
- Last but not least, special discounts on mortgage loans and credit/debit cards!
If you like this job opportunity, please send us your CV in English or your LinkedIn profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency - the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).